Kingussie High School re-opens at 08:55 on Monday 5th January to all staff and pupils.
For School closure information please click here.
Prelim Exams start on the 31st January and all students have now been given an exam timetable.
You can access a digital copy of the exam timetable here.
There are also a few other things to remember:
- Please check arrangements, level and times for exams. If there are any clashes with your subjects, see your teacher or Mr Reid as soon as possible.
- Attendance is as normal during preliminary examination time and registration takes place in register rooms.
- Examinees should make their way to the exam room immediately after being registered. Candidates must phone in if they are unable to attend and should arrange for an assessment with the relevant subject teacher when they return to school.
- Non-examinees follow normal timetable, unless conflated to a specific room by the department concerned or as directed via the notes etc.
- Listen carefully to the morning notes for any changes to the planned arrangements. Re-arranged interval or lunch times will be made for those concerned.
- Some exams have an unusual start time due to their length – Take careful note of ALL start times and exam rooms.
- Any questions – see Mr Reid.